Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jump Starting the New You...

With the New Year beginning this is an opportunity for us to get it together, whatever that might be. I'm starting this New Year off with my new production company Stone Archer with my running partner S.K. Dayne.  I began development on our first project, "Discovery Ridge" the fall of 2010 and will start pre-production January 2011. Acting is my first love, but I love producing. It's like putting the pieces of the puzzle together, with the hardest piece to find is the money. But, just like any puzzle that I do, I put the edges together first then I fill in the rest, including the money. Meaning, do not let that stop you.

1 comment:

  1. Love your attitude, Alma. The key to success is to hang in there against all odds. You are doing that. You will get there.

    -E

    ReplyDelete