Sunday, July 3, 2011

Making Rashetta's Wedding

This past Friday I launched my new website for my new project Rashetta's Wedding. I set up a twitter account for the movie and for myself.  I also started a face book page for RW (please "like" it) And, in a couple of weeks we will launch our crowd funding campaign through Kickstarter. Stay tuned.

We will also allow our supporters to follow us as we make RW...from pre-pre-production until we get it on the big screen. 

Please feel free to check out our website rashettasweddingmovie.com and our face book pages,  Rashetta's Wedding, Stone Archer Productions and CrownSoul entertainment.

Talk with you soon.

Almayvonne

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome and I am excited about watching this all take shape. I am sure it will be a wonderful experience. Good Luck and Congratulations!!!! See ya on the Big Screen!

    ReplyDelete