Monday, February 20, 2012

Motivation

Sometimes it's not about focus but motivation.  A need to know that the hard work, or just the work you put in to something is going to show some type of rewarding results. Especially, when you are trying to work through adversity, and things just don't seem to be going the way you would like. It's not easy. Will it make you stronger? What is the saying, "If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger."

You're motivated to get up to go to a nine to five everyday to get that weekly paycheck. But, what's the motivation to get up and get going everyday when you work for yourself and there may or may not be a weekly paycheck. People tell you, "Oh, I could never do that. I admire you for that because I need to know at the end of the day I have a paycheck coming in." Is is admirable or stupidity? Or is it stepping out on faith?

ay

2 comments:

  1. It is definitely stepping out on faith. I'm working with a limited budget and I'm second guessing myself on my next step. I know that God is going to allow these things to happen, but because of my limited budget, I'm somewhat hesitant to just jump in. Thanks for this message. I'm a person who always says, "Faith, Faith, and more Faith", and I'm the one who is lacking it now. It's funny that it is easier to believe more in someone else than yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth. You can see exactly what that person needs to do and how easy it is. It can also be a fear of failure.

    ReplyDelete