Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just do It!

I know it's easier to say it than to do it. Sometimes we get in our own way of making our dreams come true. Doubting ourselves... We have to believe in ourselves even when others don't. We need to surround ourselves with positive like minded people. Negativity can hold you back. And, you have to watch your "friends"  I've often asked myself, "Are you afraid of success?' And, the answer is always no. Then why am I not moving forward. No one is going to knock on my door saying, "Hello, I heard you were looking to achieve this. Here it is." You want it you've got to go and get it. Whatever that it is. Follow your dream. I'm following mine. I refuse to go through like thinking "what if." It may not be easy but it's better than the alternative of being stuck in a job that you hate and complaining about it all the time.  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Almayvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment